Wednesday, September 27, 2006

ThE fOuR C'z...

Mainstreamers- i think i associate myself most with mainstreamers as i often purchase brand names such as nice and coca-cola, eat from mainsteam fast food restaurants (Mc D'z, Burger King, KFC etc.) i also watch alot of mainsteam T.V (eg. eastenders)

Aspirers- in some ways i see myself as an aspirer as when i can affort it i buy well established brands however most of the time its because i like a particular item of clothing rather than wanting it because it holds a high status

Suceeders- I wouldn't really class myself as a suceeder however this may chnage at a later stage of my life.

Reformers- I'm not much of a reformer either apart from buying the occational product from the body shop or buying organic food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home